With everyday use of your cosmetics, you want to be assured that what you are putting on your skin is safe and free from harmful chemicals and toxins. We take the health of our customers very seriously. We believe in providing the highest quality ingredients, which is why we choose to follow the EU standards for ingredients. All of our products are EU compliant, which means that over 1300 chemicals have been banned or restricted in Europe, while the US has only banned 30.
Ingredient Selection Process
Being skincare professionals for over 30 years has enabled us to fully understand the ingredient selection process. We believe in the importance of antioxidants, vitamins, peptides, and hydration binding ingredients. We provide our clients with a product that’s not only lightweight and irresistibly comfortable, but also great for the skin, and long lasting. Pearl Seven’s formulations are hand-picked to provide you with a safe, long wearing, and beautifully modern look.
United States Regulations
- Number of Banned Ingredients: 30
- Registration Process: Registering a cosmetic product is not required, and is completely voluntary.
- Restricted Ingredients Regulations: The sole requirement around these restricted ingredients is that they can’t be used.
- Number of Banned Ingredients: 1,300+
- Registration Process: Requires pre-market approval for cosmetics and follows strict standards when evaluating ingredients. Their system for evaluating cosmetic safety is the most comprehensive in the world.
- Restricted Ingredients Regulations: If an ingredient has data that shows any possible links to health risks, it is restricted or banned, regardless of concentration.